Tibet Overland Tour
One of the Most Booked Tours Packages
- 4 Days
- Always available
This overland tour connects two old capital cities, Lhasa in Tibet and Kathmandu in Nepal. Tibet, which boasts of spectacular mountain scenery and a rich cultural heritage, is a place worth visiting. As you drive across the Tibetan plateau, you will be expertly guided around all the Tibetan monasteries, temples, monuments and important tourist sites by expert local Tibetan guide. In Lhasa you explore the Potala Palace, Sera Monastery, Norbulingka, Jokhang Temple, Drepung Monastery and the busy Barkhor Square.
- Tibet travel permit and entrance fees wherever applicable
- Twin sharing accommodation with breakfast in standard hotel
- All guided sightseeing tours & transfers as per given itinerary
- English speaking Tibetan guide.
- Tibet visa fee
- Airfare of Lhasa / Kathmandu
- Insurance & emergency rescue charges
- Additional transportation & porter charges in the event of landslides
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, bar bill, telephone calls etc.
- Meals in Kathmandu and any other cost not specified in the above cost inclusions list