Mount Kailash Mansarovar Tour
Heritage Bliss International
Experience the glimpse of Mt. Kailash Mansarovar tour
- 4 Days
- Always available
- Nepal, tibet
Mount kailash rises to 6714 m, in one of the highest and most rugged parts of the Himalayas in Tibet. Made up of black rocks, the symmetrical peak has a distinctive diamond like shape with four steep facades. The land scape around the mountain is rough and dry. Mt.kailash lies near the source of some of the longest river in asia, Such as Indus river, Sutlej river and Brahmaputra river. Next to the mountain are two scared lakes; the most scared one is the Lake Manasarowar and the other is Rakshas Tal. Manasorwar is believed to be the lake formed in the mind of God, created to show the omnipotence of the mind of Brahma. This is why bathing in the lake and drinking in its water is a purifying process for Hindus and a way of reaching the Brahman paradise. Just one drop of water from the serenely beautiful Manasarovar is said to set one free from the contaminations of the poisonous world.
- Guest House and Tented Accommodation as per program
- Private Transportation by Jeep/ Van or Mini Coach as per group size.
- All necessary Tibet Travel and Trekking permit
- One English speaking Tibetan Guide
- All Sightseeing and Entrance fee
- Yak and Yak man during the Kora (02 Pax =01 Yak)
- Cook and Sherpa Staff from Kathmandu.
- Supporting Truck (above 2 pax)
- Meal on Full board Basis (B/L/D)
- Kathmandu to Border to Kathmandu Transportation
- Travel and personal Expenses
- Medical fee if Emergency
- Insurance of any kind.
- Hiring porter/ horse
- Portable oxygen cylenders in of emergency
- Rescue and Evacuation Service
Note : Any Additional cost due to Nature calamity and Unforeseen Circumstances might be occured.